January 3, 2008

A new year...

One of my new year resolutions is to write every day in my blog. Today I am posting a new LO I did of my daughter. I just love the swirly doodle look that I see so often in LOs. I love the artistic look and feel of such layouts. I gave my go at it and I love the final result. I did this layout for a font challenge over at Digital Candy the font used is Boys R Gross


Credits:
"Believe in yourself"
Pink Paper "Toughfluff" created by Grumblescraps
Blue Rubberbands created by Amanda Laborde
Pink Flower & Blue Sequin swirl created by Carrie Bombria
Glitter paint splashes & stitches created by Aline Korf
Alphas created by Lilipruneau
Dark pink flower, green buttons, Blue sequins "Vintagewinter" created by Danielle Engebretson
Font - Boys R Gross
Journaling Reads: Know what you can and want to do in life.
Set goals for yourself and work hard to achieve them.
Strive to have fun every day.
Be sensitive in viewing the world.
Develop a sense of confindence.
Be honest with yourself and with others.
Follow your heart and adhere to your own truths.
Know that the more you give the more you will receive.
Believe in yourself and your dreams will come true.

No comments: