February 20, 2008

Awesome kits and great layouts.

I have done a couple of layouts using these awesome kits. The first kit is so fun and funky, perfect for all your girly layouts. The colors are so cool and lots of elements to play with. I love this kit by Danielle Corbitt it's called Mary Janes and you can grab it HERE at Digital Candy. Here is a preview of the kit and 2 layouts I have made using the kit.





Credits:
Beautiful Eyes
"Mary Janes" kit created by Danielle Corbitt at digital candy
Paperclip by Jennifer Lynn (myself)
Font- Papyrus





Credits:
Snow Fun
"Mary Jane" kit created by Danille Corbitt at digital candy
Template created by Jessica Gordon
Princess Alpha created by Jeannie Byrd



Another kit I have used it called Flower Child created by Seascraps and you can grab it HERE at Scrappin Freestyle. Here is a preview of the kit and a layout I have done using the kit.




Credits:
Sweet Smiles
"Flower Child" kit created by Seascraps
Templated created by Chrissy W.

No comments: