February 22, 2009

Snow, snow go away........

In the last 2 days we have gotten aleast 2 foot of snow. I just got back inside from shoveling and I am pooped! I really don't like winter at all, I live in the wrong part of the country. This winter has been just rotten so cold and tons of snow. I don't think spring is ever going to get here, no matter what the silly groundhog said......
Anyway now that I am done ranting about the weather here in northern Michigan I have some exciting news. The Digital Candy Blog has a really cool new challenge. Its the Sherbert Dip Blog Challenge and you get a really cool mini kit to work with and for completing you get the awesome Tatty Grid Alpha. Here is the page I did for the challenge.

Be Happy
Credits:
Sherbert Dip #1 mini kit by Artistic Leanings
Alpha wordart by Sweet Blossom Designs "Bohemia"


Here is another page I have finished.

My magic hat
Credits:
Creation23 add on kit by designer Catherine Paturet, Catherine Designs
Alpha Carton 5 by Simplette
Alpha Kiss From by Missvivi
Fonts CatholicSchoolGirls and Arial



Here is my Digi Dare #121 challenge layout. Great challenge this week, go check it out.

A Few Moments Captured
Credits:
"Bohemia" kit by Sweet Blossom Designs
Kiss from alpha by Missvivi Designs
Date ticket by Missvivi Designs
Font Papyrus

No comments: