September 14, 2007

Keeping in touch with old friends...

I got an email 2 days ago from my very best friend, whom I have not seen in over 10 yrs. We live miles and miles apart, but we keep in touch through postal mail and emails. She sends me pics of her children and I send her pics of mine. I think it is so cool we still touch base with eachother. She sent me this pic of her daughter and I just could not resist doing a LO of her, she is so adorable!


Credits:
Innocence
Pink background PP created by Mary "Butterfly Kit"
Gift Template3 created by Kim Broedelet (Kimb's Designs)
Staples created by Ziggle Designs
String and tag created by Jennifer LaRoche (myself)
fonts - Miss Brooke, Beautifuleyes

Also here is my LO from last week's Digi Dare I got it in just in time, nothing like pushing the deadline. You should go check out this week's Digi Dare its a good one.


Credits:
Mom and Dad
Ribbon frame created by by Lara Payton
Doodle swirls created by Scrap hobby
fonts - Beautiful ES, Bailey MF
Journaling reads: Mom and Dad, I know I was not always the perfect daughter, I made my share of mistakes growing up. Thank you for always being there for me, exspecially those times
I didn't deserve your attention. No matter what I did you always showed me kindness and love. Growning up I never realized what it takes to be a parent, but now being one myself I
know the suffering, the pain, and the heartache you went through. I am greatful to the both of you for showing me the right path in life to choose. You taught me selfconfidence and
always to believe in myself. You taught me right from wrong and understanding. You made me the person I am today. I just hope I will beable to do the same for my shildren.
I love you both with all my heart. Your loving daughter, Jennifer Lynn

No comments: