September 21, 2007

LO for the digi dares...

You should check out this weeks dare over at the Digi Dares I just love partaking in the weekly dares, they give me inspiration and a chance to explore my digi creativity. I love this weeks dare, doing this LO gave me such a warm and cozy feeling, it was alot of fun. I love using soft colors and of course pink is my favorite color.


Credits:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Papers by Mary
swirl brush by unknown
Fonts - JaneAusten and Algerian
Journaling reads:
These are 5 things that are beautiful to me. Our wedding rings, which I
hold close to my heart. There is nothing more beautiful than peaceful sleeping children.My daughter is the perfect example of beauty. The flowers are so beautiful when the morning dew hits them. I am so taken with the picture, the little girl touches my heart and soul.

No comments: