April 16, 2009

A new look ......

I have seen so many creative scrap blogs out there and I must admit I am jealous. So I decided to give it a go and create my own layout and header. I want to give thanks to The Cutest Blog On The Block their blog secrets helped me. Aweosme sight! I used the kit " Juicy Pop " created by Creations by Racheal and I love how it turned out. What do you think? This is my first time creating a blog layout and header and I will say it was alot of fun and alot easier than I thought. Here is a preview of the kit " Juicy Pop " you can snag the kit at Digital Candy.



Oh I also wanted to tell you about a Birthday Bash that is going on. Mellisa (Fairytale Studio Scraps) is having a birthay at the end of this month so in celebration, she has put her shoppe at Digital Candy on sale 27% off from April 15-30!!! She is also posting daily freebies on her blog, plus chances to win some prizes and other fun announcements!! Be sure to go and check it out!!

No comments: