April 26, 2009

Templates and a new kit

I have been working with Christy Haig templates and they are awesome. I just did a page with Christy's Variety Scaffolds 3 at Digital Candy. Go snag yourself the pack and get busy, you'll love them.

Next on the agenda is a new kit being released today at the Digital Candy Shoppe Creations by Racheal and WimpyChompers did such a beautiful job on this kit. It's called Paisley and Polka Dots, I will get the link up when it is released.

For now here are the previews and some pages I done done with these wonderful products.




Adventure
Credits:
I used Variety Scaffolds 3 template pack created by Christy Haig at Digital Candy
Sticks and Stones kit created by Brandy Designs at Digital Candy




Teen Years


Soul Searching

Last but not least, I wanted to mention that Digital Candy is celebrating NSD! Come on down and have yourself a scrappy good time. Here is the advertisement.

No comments: