October 11, 2007

Cheerleading season is upon us......

Well my DD just got done with football cheerleading and is now headed into the All Star season. I love All Star Cheer the competitions are so much fun and the girls are getting so good! I love to see all the girls in their uniforms and glitter makeup, they all look so awesome! I have volunteered to be assistant coach this year. DD is in the youth group Level 1. Last year they took state championship! I am so proud of her, its like she is a natural born cheerleader. DD has been working on her solo routine for the past 2 months...she is so dedicated! We are working on fundraisers to get the squad new jackets this year, they are so excited! Pizza Hut is going to help us out this year with a tip night for the girls. It is where they wait tables and serve pizza and then they get all tips collected. We are also going to do a bake sale and a garage sale. We have 11 girls on our squad, but I wish we could get one more girl to sign up to complete the squad. With 12 girls we will beable to do 3 lift stunts, but right now we are only allow 2 lifts.

Here are a couple of new LOs I have finished. The first is DD's football cheer squad competition 2007. This is the first year we were able to host the competition right here in Alpena! The second LO is the Digi Dares #56. Oh, I almost forgot we found out yesterday that my cousin is having a baby girl, how exciting! We have all boys in the family except for DD. She is due February 22, 2008 I can't wait!



Credits:
Pom Poms and Ponytails
PP from "Missed the bus" kit created by Brittney at britt-ish designs
Grunge frame designed by Lucie Goikoetxea
Cardboard Alphas designed by sunflowers
Fonts - Algerian & Facelift


Credits:
someday
PP "Asian Fusion" kit created by Ziggle Designs
Stitches created by Tracy Drane
Fonts - Trubble, Arial Narrow, and Pussycat

No comments: