October 17, 2007

What fall means to me.

For this week's Digi Dare #57 I did this LO about what fall means to me. Fall = Football! At our home Fall means Football. It's football this and football that...it's never ending.


Credits:
Fall=Football
Papers from Pumpkin Patch kit created by Sandra Adamson-SeaScraps
Bows created by Beth Bishop of ACORN Designs
Cardboard created by Charlie54 designs
Stitched leafs created by by Coralee Evans
Flower and Fall pin created by by Manu B
Temple #23 created by Nettys Scraps
Fonts - Ariel and Matura MT Script Capitals

What's up with the weather? Here in Michigan we had one week of 90 degrees and the next week it was only 40 degrees and now it is back up in the 70s...??? Man are we having weird weather or what? Don't get me wrong I am enjoying October's nice weather, but come on "Mother Nature" don't tease us!

No comments: