October 1, 2007

CT LO using Asian Fusion.

Here is a CT LO using Ziggle Designs "Asian Fusion" kit. This kit is absolutely gorgeous! Here is a preview of the kit you can purchase it at The Digital Candy Store



And here is my LO:


Credits:
The girl in the mirror
Asian Fusion Kit by Ziggle Designs
Font Jenkins v2.0
Journaling reads:
I look at the girl in the mirror
and I see someone beautiful
a precious gem a reflection of beauty
I look into my own blue eyes
and I see strength
where there's strength there's beauty
I look at the girl in the mirror
and I see who I used to be
but then I see how I've changed
I see how much I've grown
how much I've matured
how I grew more confidence
how I'm no longer afraid
to look at the girl in the mirror
I look at the girl in the mirror
in my eyes my reflection shows no less
than pure perfection I look at the girl
in the mirror and I'm proud of what I've become.

No comments: