October 7, 2006

New Blog - Jennifer's World

This is my first post on my new blog.

Today my son, Bailey, lost his first tooth. It has been lose for almost 2 weeks now and tonite it finally fell out. You can see the adult tooth has aready popped through. He now has his tooth in a little pirates chest he got out of his toy pirate set. He said he is going to be rich if the toothfaire fills up his treasure chest with money...lol...the things kids say.

My daughter, Bryanna, is getting ready for her cheerleading competition tomorrow in Cheboygan, Michigan. It is about a hour and a half drive there and we have to be there by 10:00 am. I got the basket filled with sandwiches and goodies for the event. It is going to be outdoors and the weather is suppose to be beautiful, in the mid 70s. I am glad, because every football game this season it has rained. I am going to get lots of pictures.

No comments: