August 16, 2007

2 new Layouts

Today I am getting ready for my yard sale. Who hates having a yard sale....ME....ME...ME....I hate all the preparations you have to go through to put one on, don't get me wrong I love going to yard sales just hate having one myself....lol I have been planning this sale for about 3 months now and finally this Friday is the day! So if you all are in the Northern Michigan area stop by and take a peek...lol.

Here are 2 new layout I have done this week. I just got Corel Photo Shop Pro Xl and I am still learning how to use it. It is awesome!! I love this program.


Credits:
Friends
PP by Punky designs
Cardboard photo frame by Amy Fenner

Credits:
Grandma
PP kit by babs
Flower created by retrodiva (Tracy Collins)
Monogram G created by Paintedranch (Peggy stivers)

No comments: