August 30, 2007

Just one of those days....

Ever have one of those days where you just feel like crawling in a dark hole all by yourself and crying til there is no tomorrow? Well that is me today, I have no idea why I feel this way I just do. And to top it all off I caught a cold in the Summer time! I have no idea how I caught a cold in such warm weather. I hope my kids don't catch it, because they all start school on the 4th and we don't want anyone sick...(to stay home with mom!). Oh my goodness school sure did sneak up fast this year, I am so not ready. Bailey my son needs so much to take to school and he is in 1st grade. I ask myself what the heck do the school's provide? Nothing! He even has to bring in paper to share with the class! Paper? I remember being in school and all we had to start the year with is glue sticks and pencils! What will the schools ask for next!

Here is a LO I started on last night and finished up this morning. I love doing LOs of my daughter, her pictures always amaze me and also I have so many of them, because she loves the camera.

I used a template I found on Andrea's Blog Isn't it awesome, I love it.



credits:
Be who you R
Button, clip, Keychain elements created by Equipe Criando Kits - Curso ValGouveia
Sequins created by Shannon Lee Designs
Template by Andrea Gold
fonts - Bleeding Cowboy, Algerian, and Facelift.

No comments: