August 21, 2007

My first paper LO in months........and a new camera!

I was looking at my scrap room and I said to myself, Jen, you have so many supplies and paper and they are just sitting there collecting dust and going to waste do something!! So I did. I actually sat down and did a paper LO, which I have not done in over 6 months! Yup, just like riding a bike, it came together fast and it was fun. Keep in mind I will never give up my digi, but it was nice to scrap with the feeling of texture in my hands. Here is my LO, I have been wanting to scrap these pictures of my nephew for awhile now and finally done.



And, BAM.......my new camera! I am so stoked. I never had a digital camera before, always took pictures and scanned them in to my computer. This is so much easier and the pictures look awesome! I will upload some pictures later today, but for now I will show you my camera. Here it is, my Canon Power shot A530 with 5.0 mega pixels and 4x optical zoom!!!!!!! I also got this really cool, handy, dandy camera tote with mini camera case. It's the Swiss Gear, the scope 2 piece camera set.



No comments: