August 22, 2007

New LO......

Here is a LO I just finished. This is the first picture I took with my new camera. It is of my daughter, isn't she beautfiul? I used pieces from KJconners "Woodland Magic" kit. Here is the kit, and its a freebie!! She also has another kit up for grabs its called "Papillon". Go grab them here KJConners designs Here is a preview of the kit I used.



Here the my LO


credits:

Bryanna - Beautiful Daughter
Pink PP and stitches created by KJconners
fonts - Beautiful Ink, Bleeding Cowboy

Journaling reads:
My beautiful daughter, love of my heart,
I hope that you know you're wonderful and smart.
I cherish you dearly for the person you are
You have passion and caring that will carry you far.
I'm so blessed that you're my daughter
Let me tell you how I feel:
The deep affection I have for you
Is honest, true and real.
You turned out even better
Than I often dreamed you'd be;
You're more than I had hoped for;
You're a sweet reward to me
You grew up to be a daughter
Full of wisdom, warmth and love,
A good and fine role model,
from the heavens up above.
I couldn't be any prouder
Than I am today of you;
You're my daughter and my friend,
And a blessing in every way.
You have my love forever;
I adored you from the start;
It's a privilege to be your mother,
Dear daughter of my heart.

No comments: